Complaint Review: "Money Network" Visa - Metabank

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Bronx New York
"Money Network" Visa - Metabank
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway 2nd. Fl. Cordova, Tennessee U.S.A.

"Money Network" Visa - Metabank, Charged Illegal Balance Check Fees Cordova Tennessee

I only took the Paycard because my employer does not want to give us regular paychecks. I have been checking my balance since two weeks ago. I always assumed that it was free to check your balance at bank ATMs. I was wrong, and my employer told me only to use "All Point" ATM's. I used one and checked my balance. It was 40.53. So I decided to take out 40.00. The machine refused saying I did not have the funds. So I checked my balance again.

My balance was now at 37.53. I spent twenty dollars from my pre paid cell contacting two different companys trying to resolve this. Got nowhere. Insult to injury I went online and found out my balance was 52.43 and now is 37.53. These bastards have allready syphioned 15 dollars from my meegar training pay plus I lost another twenty from my phone. That's 35 dollars, maybe not alot, but I can not work for a month due to an injury.

so I was looking forward to a little cash and now have to worry about how much more they will steal. My employer reasurred us this was a repidable company and we weren't going to be charged these fees. He was wrong. I hate Scam Artist and coming from big companies it is disgusting. The economy is no exuse for these companys to get rich again on the sweat of the poor working class.

Ricardo
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Network-Visa-Metabank/Cordova-Tennessee-38016/Money-Network-Visa-Metabank-Charged-Illegal-Balance-Check-Fees-Cordova-Tennessee-444163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Money Network" Visa - Metabank