Complaint Review: Morgan Properties

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: Jerry Dont move to their property — winter springs Florida United States of America
Morgan Properties
160 Clubhouse Road king of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Morgan Properties Whitestone Villiage apartments. Bogus Charges charged Taken from Security Deposit king of Prussia, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your feedback

I left this complex in sept 2010 after I was moved out I had the manager of maintenance inspect the apartment and give me a copy of the move out inspection report which stated the apartment was left in the same condition as moved in, I went to the rental office and dropped the keys off and was told id get my security deposit in about 2 weeks. fast forward 2 weeks and the check comes but not for the full amount of my security deposit they put some bogus charge on a statement. Final Utility Invoice for $25.66 you have to be joking I am livid you charge me $26.00 to send and invoice this has to be illegal unethical and if you add up all these fees to every tenant they are raking in the money. My rent was paid in full a month in advance to me moving out, I was never late with my rent . This was the worse place I have ever lived and if your lucky enough to read this before renting you have been warned. Not only is this underhanded but the property is a mess the common halls are filthy the carpets are a disgrace I also had a huge or should i say a massive infestation on these black worms that invaded my apartment for the entire summer until the day I moved they were coming threw the walls floorboards all along the baseboard heating system. I wanted so bad to move from this place but was stuck until my lease was over. I have written to them to request the full amount of my security deposit returned to me I know they will come up with a story and try and double talk their way out of this. I will never refer anyone to live here nor will I ever want to move back to this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Properties/king-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Morgan-Properties-Whitestone-Villiage-apartments-Bogus-Charges-charged-Taken-from-Securi-652879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Properties

AUTHOR: Regional Manager - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Michael Duncan and I am the Regional Manager of Whitestone Village. I have read over your concerns and I am so sorry to hear how frustrated you are. I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention and please know I am here to help you with this. I did take the time today to research this information so that I could provide you with a prompt response.

Earlier today I responded to your personal email address with information regarding your move-out. Within the email I provided you with specific information regarding your account and I believe this will be very helpful for us both to successfully resolve your concern.

Please know I am readily available to discuss this at any time as I have provided my contact information in my email. Thank you very much for your past residency.

Professionally,