Complaint Review: Motorcars International / Look Auto Sales / Bushkut / Germans1940 / Motorcars Of Nashville

• Submitted: Mon, May 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:taunton mass Massachusetts
709 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Motorcars International / Look Auto Sales / Bushkut / Germans1940 / Motorcars Of Nashville FRAUD -- Grand Larceny Nashville Tennessee

*Author of original report: This is an update on my report.

I bought a car from this company... i live in another state.I paid them over 17,000 cash for the car via wire transfer to there company..... i recieve the date the vehicle is supposed to be picked up by the transpoart company to be delivered to my home........ they sent me my bill of sale SIGNED as well for the vehicle....... they all of a sudden dont return any phone calls or respond to any email or messages either..... they told me that they were gonna send my car i bought but the auction that they bought it from took it back because the owner bounced a check to the auto auction where he bought my car!

i called the state police & the attorney general as well... trust me, they are in ALOT of trouble.
I have hired a very good attorney as well and have been in contact with the auto auction as well that has MY car...

They are working with me, i dont know whats going to happen, but i do know there are going to be ALOT of arrests made for fraud and larceny.

Rippedoffcustomer
taunton mass, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorcars-International-Look-Auto-Sales-Bushkut-Germans1940-Motorcars-Of-Nashville/Nashville-Tennessee/Motorcars-International-Look-Auto-Sales-Bushkut-Germans1940-Motorcars-Of-Nashville-455023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorcars International / Look Auto Sales / Bushkut / Germans1940 / Motorcars Of Nashville

AUTHOR: Rippedoffcustomer - (U.S.A.)

Bushkut and motorcars of nashville are not the same company as motorcars international.