Complaint Review: Movement Mortgage

• Reported By: J — scottsdale Arizona
Movement Mortgage
Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Movement Mortgage misleading, liars,- WATCH OUT Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: MM is a RIP off!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinoin -Movement Mortgage is a very bad Mortgage Company to deal with.  I gave them everything they required and spent three weeks processing my mortgage and they Demanded me to sign papers that did not apply to me.  Greg Boyer was  my loan rep.  I took my complaint to his supervisor,  James Butscheck, but he was FIRED hours before I spoke to him.

Then I tried to talk to his supervisor Clay Dunkin, but that never connected.  Then I spoke with his supervisor Rick Doris, briefing him on what happened, He never called me back.  Sad, I sure hope people read this.  I am taking this higher, Attorney General , Az. Dept of Financial  Institution and more.  Movement Mortgage is bad.  Please do not go to them.  RIP OFF.  After all the crap I went through this was going to cost over $5000.00 ,cash up front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 01:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movement-Mortgage/Scottsdale-Arizona/Movement-Mortgage-misleading-liars-WATCH-OUT-Scottsdale-Arizona-1064515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movement Mortgage

MM is a RIP off!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

I totally agree with you sir. We have beendone so wrong by this company. I cant even begin to list all the wrong doing on here. Right down to bumoing our mortgage payment up 200 bucks after we signed closing papers!!!!!!!!!!! They lied to us from the begining. This 7 days clear to close is NOT true. It took them almost three months to get us closed! Again, I can not begin to list how many people/schedules this messed up just dealing with our loan alone!!!!! I can not warn enough people to STAY away from movement mortgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!