Complaint Review: Movie Land

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:Ft. Myers Florida
Movie Land
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Movie Land deceptive, frauds, money hungry cons ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: Kathleen, see posts here on MovieLand, MoviePass, Popcorn.net, etc.

My husband and I also got taken in by these frauds. I finally found out about them by checking out Attorneys office of Washington. Court documents are all there. I am so angry about this. My husband clicked on to this thinking it was really about movies and now he can't even use his computer. I have written to several agencies, and am waiting to hear. You don't know how much I'd like to be in the same room with these pathetic takers to let them know what I think of them.

I wonder how many elderly they took for there last dollar? How would the directors wives feel if this happened to them I wonder? I am disgusted that people??? like this even exist!I told my husband I am going to do whatever I can for restitution even if it means getting an attorney involved. I have the time since I am now disabled and have free time. We have so many financial problems since I am no longer able to work, and then these low lifes want money for something that doesn't even exist.

They prey on you, continually sending their pop-ups for money. Get a real job! I'm afraid our hard drive is now damaged and I am not taking this abuse anymore. Contacting TV channels tom. I still don't know how to get their program out of our OUR computer. Any suggestions? I sure hope they read these. But then they must know what criminals they really are! Disgusting.

Kathleen
Ft. Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Movie-Land/Los-Angeles-California/Movie-Land-deceptive-frauds-money-hungry-cons-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-222970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Movie Land

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Kathleen, see posts here on MovieLand, MoviePass, Popcorn.net, etc.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Kathleen,

There are dozens of posts here on Rip Off report on these scammers and how to deal with them. Also available are names and full contact information.

The reason you did not get the link is that you spelled the name as 2 words. It is 1 word.
Movieland, not Movie land.

There is a history of lawsuits by CA AGand WA AG and the FTC.

Good luck.