Complaint Review: Mr. Transmission

• Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By: Kathlene — Savannah Georgia United States of America
Mr. Transmission
5117 Montgomery St Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Mr. Transmission Treated me and my car horrible and i love my car Savannah, Georgia

mrtransmission in Savannah Ga is a ripoff for real the way my car went to there shop is not how it came back to me. Missing a tire and a battery I had to pay them 1600.00 for the little work they did. I sent my car to there shop with 4 tires and it was returned with 3 and a dounut. I was never notified by them the whole time they had my car until i went to pick it up now I know they probably stole more but hadnt had time to really look at my car right now i cant even drive it all that money they didnt even check to see if i had fluid in the car they just parked outside for me to pick up. I also emailed the BBB on them because that was the kind of work shade tree mechanics do not a professional so called business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission/Savannah-Georgia-31405/Mr-Transmission-Treated-me-and-my-car-horrible-and-i-love-my-car-Savannah-Georgia-915797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Transmission