Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, June 30, 2017

• Reported By: Family Man — Marietta Georgia USA
Mr. Transmission
1000 Cobb parkway south Marietta, Georgia USA

Mr. Transmission Owned and operated by Alan Polson. Scam Artist, bully, corrupt, illegal, multiple complaints. Marietta Georgia

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Long story short, the bad reviews are real. Do your homework and go to another company. Cost me 3300.00 for a car they worked on that i had to get fixed at another shop because they would not give me a warrantee. The owner has a history of using strong arm tactics to make more money for his buisness. They are not corporate so do not think you can report them when things go wrong. Held my car for 3 weeks saying it would take 3 days. Charged me double up front and tried to have me get more work done so I could get a warrantee they had already promised 2 times. I paid for for work and the still would not give me a warantee. After telling them my Attourney was involved threatened me to cancel my transactions with CC already charged and pay him Cash or I would not get my car. I showed up signed the paper and took my car. They called the cops and lied saying I never paid and a police report was filed for theft of services. I showed the cops my receipts. They said if I dispute charges I would be arrested. Simple Air boot problem fixed my car. Cost 0.00 from another transmission shop not another 1400.00 People should know the truth. Parts missing from my car. loose connections as well has protective covers. Do not go to Mr. Transmission off Cobb Parkway!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2017 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-transmission/marietta-georgia-30066/mr-transmission-owned-and-operated-by-alan-polson-scam-artist-bully-corrupt-illeg-1382371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Transmission