Complaint Review: My Cruise Connection

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Angry — Fall River Massachusetts
My Cruise Connection
Largo FL & Cocoa FL , Florida USA

My Cruise Connection Daryl Novak My THIEF Connection Largo FL & Cocoa FL Florida

Buyer be ware:  Do not use this travel agency to book your cruise vacation because I booked six cabins with Norweigan Cruise line in January 2013 through this agency only to find out that he embezzeled all our money.  Our cruise is less than 30 days away and I'm still waiting for Daryl Novak to straighten out his accounting issues so that he can send NCL the money that I paid him in August 2013 to the cruise line.

Apparently, when we gave him our money through "pay pal" to pay our cruise, he used the money to fund something else and now I keep hearing that I need to be patient.  So anyone reading this, please if you hear the name Daryl Novak or My Cruise Connection DO NOT book anything with him because he will only take your money like he's done to so many other people.  This company should be out of business and this man put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cruise-Connection/Florida/My-Cruise-Connection-Daryl-Novak-My-THIEF-Connection-Largo-FL-Cocoa-FL-Florida-1093008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cruise Connection