Complaint Review: My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: Wooters — Leander Texas United States of America
My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman
2733 highland trail dr Leander, Texas United States of America

My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Hi, I'm doing a class project - I have to meet 50 of my neighbors Leander , Texas

I received a knock at my door around 8:00pm - two boys looked like late teens early twenty's. The one talking Craig Trautman chubby said he was conducting a class project with his school - he was to meet 50 neighbors in the neighborhood he said he met my neighbors and described their wife and children - didn't have any material in his hands. He was new in the neighborhood and lived off of a well know street name. His was selling subscriptions to magazine to go to Europe with a well know college in our area. He said his dad was making him wash the cars of the people that bought the subscription and that he would be over after church on Sunday. After writing the check out i asked him to spell his name and give me his address which he did. When i asked him for his fathers phone number he said due to security and him being an ex-military person he was not allowed to give that information to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Dynasty-Sales-Craig-Trautman/Leander-Texas-78641/My-Dynasty-Sales-Craig-Trautman-Hi-Im-doing-a-class-project-I-have-to-meet-50-of-my-584454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman