Complaint Review: My Grant Site.Com

• Reported By:Rochester New York
My Grant Site.Com
www.mygrantwebsite.com Internet U.S.A.

My Grant Site.Com Hidden Fees INTERNET

I ordered the Federal and Grant Cd from them for $1.14. The next day my account was charged $39.95. I called and they said it was for acess to there system. I told the lady that I never authorized that charge. I told her that I have the print out that states I am only paying $1.14. She said the video contained the $39.95. I asked her where because I was on that web page again and still nothing about $39.95.

I gave her the option of cancelling my order and refunding my debit card with no further charges OR I was calling the State attorney General. I informed her those were the only options. She immediately cancelled my account and stated she is refunding my money. She gave me 3 confirmation numbers. Geuss what!! I am still contacting the state attorney General. Jim

Jim ny
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-SiteCom/internet/My-Grant-SiteCom-Hidden-Fees-INTERNET-428986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Site.Com