Complaint Review: My Grant Site.net

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 08, 2009

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
My Grant Site.net
www.mygrantsite.net Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

My Grant Site.net They chargad my account $2.99 for a cd that i did not recieve, and then billed my account for $39.95 that i did not authorize. Las Vegas Nevada

I agreed to pay shipping charges of $2.99 for a cd to learn about grant money from a company called my grant site.net. i never received the cd, and furthermore my account was charged an additional $39.95 without my permission for what i don't know. I never agreed to pay $39.95 for anything.

Patrick
Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Grant-Sitenet/Las-Vegas-Nevada/My-Grant-Sitenet-They-chargad-my-account-299-for-a-cd-that-i-did-not-recieve-and-then-432100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Grant Site.net