• Report: #209109

• Reported By:Richmond California
My Music Inc
701 Rossland Road East, Ste 365 Whitby, Ontario Canada

My Music ripoff Whitby Ontario

I paid for music downloads on August 21 in the amount of $18.95. None of their programs would work on either of my computers. I contacted the company the same day and requested a refund. I received an automatic response that said I would be contacted within 48 hours. Forty-eight hours passed and no response. I wrote again, waited another 48 hours; no response. Waited another 48 hours; no response and yet another automated response. I faxed a letter; no response.

Whether or not they return my money is not the main issue. The idea that they will not even respond to my email is unconscionable. They do not have a contact phone number so I am at their mercy. I think it is pathetic customer service to take a customer's money and not give them the courtesy of a response, no matter if it is yea or nay.

Be very cautious about doing business with My Music,Inc. They are many other sites, in this country, that will better serve your needs.

Richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Music-Inc/Whitby-Ontario-L1N9K3/My-Music-ripoff-Whitby-Ontario-209109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Music Inc