Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America

• Submitted: Sat, July 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 30, 2005

• Reported By:Annapolis Maryland
My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America
1805 N Carson St #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America ripoff scam artists, fraudulent billing, Carson City Nevada

Had trial subscription to My Perfect Credit on 3/4/05.

On 3/7/05 I advised I wanted to cancel the subscription. Could not find how to cancel on their website, so sent an email to Support@MyPerfectCredit requesting form, etc to cancel. After 2 emails finally got an answer. However this was not until 3/14/07 after the free trial period had ended.

Sent back the form and they advised my credit card would be charged $29.95. Rather than fight it, I let it be thinking this was the end.

On 7/26/05, received a phone call from 1st Credit of America advising that I owed $129.95 for services. I asked for what and of course they didn't couldn't tell me, except that I owed this amount for My Perfect Credit services.

I had never been notified of any of this. While talking to a very rude representative, they told me back in March I owed $59.95 but now it was $129.95. I said I had paid $29.95 and was notified that the account was canceled. I told them I wasn't paying anything! So they said they would turn it over to the Credit Bureau. Requested an itemized statement and they told me they could not that I would have to talk to My Perfect Credit which when you contact them, they tell you to talk to 1st Credit of America. Just a BIG run-around?

Still getting phone calls, but now it is a recorded call advising to call a toll free number about my account! THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!

Annapolis, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2005 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America/Carson-City-Nevada/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America-ripoff-scam-artists-fraudulent-billing-Carson-151809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America