Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.com

• Updated: Fri, October 15, 2004

• Reported By:Southborough, Massachusetts
MyDietPatches.com
MyDietPatches.com Internet U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.com fraudulant billing, failure to refund money Internet

Sent to: Debbie, Customer Service Mgr; Lambert -Cust. serv. Rep @ MyDietPatches.com

I originally requested a free sample from MyDietPatches.com. Shortly thereafter and within the allotted time period, I informed them that I did not want any MORE diet patches. I had an allergic reaction on my skin and I couldn't use the diet patches. I asked them not bill me for any further purchases. I also asked them to remove my name and VISA account information from their records.

I returned their product (which was sent to me despite my instructions to send no more) and called and called and waited and waited. I am still waiting for my refund.

By now, I should have had $169.95 returned to my account. I enclosed copies of previous Emails and suggested that they note the numerous times I telephoned trying to get this matter resolved. I requested their immediate attention. I am writing this Rip-off Report in the hope of getting my money refunded and to caution others regarding the so-called 'free trial offer' from MyDietPatches.com.

A.
Southborough,, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2004 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchescom/internet/MyDietPatchescom-fraudulant-billing-failure-to-refund-money-Internet-1033373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.com