Complaint Review: Mydv

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2005

• Reported By:edinburgh Europe
Mydv
mydv.co.uk , Massachusetts U.S.A.

Mydv Took more money than stated online never sent the psp for Christmas! West Roxbury Massachusetts

I ordered a psp on the 14th November and have had the same problem as all the people on this site. After numerous phone calls, emails etc and being told it would arrive before Christmas it did not. However just to give hope to you all I received the psp TODAY!!!

Obviously its too late and we were fortunate enough to be able to afford to buy another one. We did try to cancel this one (as everyone has I'm sure) now we have two! This one comes with the instructions in Japanese!!!

We will try to sell this one to recover our loses. I have reported them to everyone from Police, Trading standards, Watchdog, Attorney general in Massachusetts so maybe if you annoy them enough you will receive your goods.

I sincerely hope you are all as lucky as myself but don't give up. Apparently your bank or dredit card company have to refund you as what they are doing is fraud - tell them you want your money back under the 'Charge Back Arrangement.'

I hope this is of help. Good luck.

Angela
edinburgh
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2005 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv/Massachusetts/Mydv-Took-more-money-than-stated-online-never-sent-the-psp-for-Christmas-West-Roxbury-Mas-169512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv