Complaint Review: Mypurerush My Pure Rush Mypurerush.com

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:London Iowa
Mypurerush My Pure Rush Mypurerush.com
Internet United Kingdom

Mypurerush, My Pure Rush Mypurerush.co.uk Mypurerush are a scam they don't deliver any goods and are run from a bedroom in a tiny house in surrey London Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to complaint

mypurerush took me and my little brother for 700. They took money from my debit card promised several delivery dates and delivered NOTHING. I am unable to get them on the phone and don't get an answer to any emails. BEWARE!!!! Please save youreself the heartache and NEVER order from this company because all you will get is broken promises and nothing for your MONEY. Small claims court is my final option but I don't hold my breath! TOTAl SCAM!

Neilmassy
London, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mypurerush-My-Pure-Rush-Mypurerushcom/internet/Mypurerush-My-Pure-Rush-Mypurerushcouk-Mypurerush-are-a-scam-they-dont-deliver-any-goo-310117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mypurerush My Pure Rush Mypurerush.com

Response to complaint

AUTHOR: Pure Rush - (United Kingdom)

Pure Rush sends all items within 5 working days unless otherwise informed.

All dirt bikes and quads are sold from stock and all have next working day delivey options.

I have searched our database and can't seem to find any sale that matches your description, nor can we find any communication from you.

We have a dedicated customer service line (0870 892 1769) which is open mon to fri 10am to 6pm.

One of the comments was from Iowa, USA. Im not sure if we are being confused with a different company because we do not currently sell to the USA.

We are always contactable via our phone number or email, so please contact us for any futher questions.

Regards