Complaint Review: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2015

• Reported By: marcie dubois — ormona beach florida United States of America
(((REDACTED))) , Florida United States of America

(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is a wife beater and child abuser Ormond beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Marcie Dubois is a child abuser and a psycho

*Consumer Comment: Marcelene Dubois has been DIVORCED 4 TIMES is a FELON and is dating a felon

*Consumer Comment: Police report proves otherwise

*Consumer Comment: Pretty low

EDITOR’S COMMENT:  Ripoff Report strongly believes in the First Amendment, especially when consumers are truthfully warning other consumers about potential frauds, scams, rip-offs or the like by shady individuals or businesses.  Ripoff Report is by consumers, for consumers…and we want to keep it that way!  Unfortunately this Report was posted and, upon additional information, appears to have been primarily for the purpose of bullying or harassment.  In many instances Ripoff Report will reach out to the author of the Report to obtain further information.  In other instances, enough information is provided to Ripoff Report to warrant redactions without reaching out to the author.  Ripoff Report is working to combat tactics that are perceived to be cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying and/or what is generally considered a “revenge post” as we do not condone such behavior.

The Report was brought to our attention and, upon review of compiled information (which will be done on a case by case basis without any obligation as resources allow), and at Ripoff Report’s sole discretion, information that did not conform to current policies and/or the identifying information relating to the individual(s) and/or business(es) named in this “Report” and any subsequent comments thereto have been editorially redacted as indicated by the following “(((REDACTED)))” or (((REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / REVENGE POST)))”.

CONSUMERS:  Be kind.  Keep it honest.  Keep it fair.  Stick to the facts.  Do your research.  Keep the dirty laundry in the laundry hamper…not on Ripoff Report.

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THESE TYPES OF ISSUES:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with personal commentary and/or allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking HERE NOW or learn a little more by visiting our “Donate to our Efforts” page.  The more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Team

NOW TO THE EDITORIALLY REDACTED POSTING(S):

I am Rebecca D and I lived with this man for 14 years. I begged my mom to leave him because while he would babysit me he threatened to kill my father and me and my mom if I didn't do what he said. he threatened  to kill my mom Marcie D   and I heard them fighting him yelling at her if she ever left him he would kill both of us. Finally my mom pressed charges and stuck to  her guns when he put her in the hospital, I was so scare when I saw the bruses he left on my mom I cried for weeks. I have the case number for the Permanent Restraining Order against him to protect not just my mom but me also. case # (((REDACTED))) . I feel safer now that we have a restraining order against him and he is just continuing to harass me and my mom now through the internet. I pray he leaves us alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-POST/Florida/NAMES-REDACTED-DUE-TO-PERCEIVED-HARASSMENT-CYBERSTALKING-CYBERBULLYING-REVENGE-764448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Marcie Dubois is a child abuser and a psycho

AUTHOR: Ionlyspeakthetruth - (United States of America)

Here's a report from a child services worker proving the Marcie Dubois is emotionally abusing her daughter and is a psycho.

Marcelene Dubois has been DIVORCED 4 TIMES is a FELON and is dating a felon

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

MARCIE DUBOIS is a sociopath and a pathological liar who REPELS GUYS, she's been DIVORCED 4 TIMES including Robert, that we know of, details below,

1.Case Number: BD261428

3.Case Number: D211484
REED MARK C, VS REED MARCIE B,
Filing Date: 07/27/1989
None

and has made false claims against them as well!! She was arrested in 2004 for domestic violence against (((REDACTED))) and is dating Jerry Duane Williamson, 47, of 1509 Oceanshore Blvd., No. 2, Ormond Beach, who was arrested June 11 on charges of battery domestic violence against an elderly woman.

Police report proves otherwise

Police report proves otherwise

Pretty low

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Pretty low pretending to be ur daughta and gettin her involved, shows wat a vinditive, psycho b**** you are.  also if hes such a monster why'd ur mom wait 14 years? and why didnt u move in with ur father? sounds like bs to me. cant keep ur lies straighte