Complaint Review: NATHAN HERSPERGER

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

NATHAN HERSPERGER AFLAC APPOINTMENT SETTING SCAM PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nathan Hersperger

Nathan says he will pay you $300 a week (m-f) to work from home setting AFLAC appointments with small business in MD, VA, DC, and Delaware via telephone. Also says he will pay $50 per appointment set and $100 if the appointment turns into a sale.

Most of the companies you call either dont want aflac(they get numerous calls a day from Aflac), they already have a aflac rep, or simply aren't interested. Before I started working with him I asked if they would pay me by direct deposit. His response was "we usually pay by paypal."

In my case Nathan let me go after 2 weeks and said he would send my pay. Of course he didnt, and now wont respond to any emails or calls about my pay. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Get something in writing saying he is going to pay you or he will SCAM you too!

Ttharr
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATHAN-HERSPERGER/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania/NATHAN-HERSPERGER-AFLAC-APPOINTMENT-SETTING-SCAM-PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-470849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATHAN HERSPERGER

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nathan Hersperger

AUTHOR: Nathan Hersperger - (United States of America)

Actually, the reason the individual was not paid was because the individual was responsible for going behind my back and reporting me to the corporate headquarters of Aflac Insurance who then contacted the Insurance Agent that I was directly working with who was paying me for the appointments generated which in turn caused me to lose my entire form of income for all appointments generated.  The individual didn't seem to understand the concept that when being paid bi-weekly it is possible to not receive a paycheck for up to 4 weeks from the time you started working and started sending me harassing threatening emails demanding payment approximately a week before the payment was due to her.  I then offered to advance her half of the amount owed to her when she went to Aflac corporate and caused me to lose my business relationship with the Aflac agent entirely.