Complaint Review: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CREDIT SERVICES (NACS)

• Submitted: Tue, February 04, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2003

• Reported By:Vinton Virginia
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CREDIT SERVICES (NACS)
PO BOX 41127 TAMPA BAY, Florida U.S.A.

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CREDIT SERVICES (NACS) rip-off deceptive company Tamp Bay Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I worked for R S Financial in miami, a boiler room for NACS in Tampa

My wife received a phone call on 2/4/03 from NACS informing her that she had beed approved for a credit card with a credit limit of $2,500.00, and that she would be able to use her card at ATM machines for cash withdrawls, and at retailers in our area.

When she started telling me about it a red flag went up. She said that they (NACS) would deduct $200.00 from our checking account on the 28th, and that each time she used the card an additional $25.00 would be charged.

I called the company only to get the run around, but did find out it was a credit card for a catalog sales only.

I tried to cancel the card, but was told that I would have to wait several days, and call back in order to cancel. I spent almost 30 minutes on the phone trying to take care of this matter, and spoke to several represenatives of this company.

My only recourse is to close out my checking account, and reopen a new one to keep (NACS) from withdrawing the money from my account. I was told that if I did so they would report it to the credit bureau, and it would show up as bad credit on my wifes credit report.

I hope this helps someone else that may receive a call from this company, that mis-represents it product, and its services.

Samantha
Vinton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-ASSOCIATION-CREDIT-SERVICES-NACS/TAMPA-BAY-Florida-33743/NATIONAL-ASSOCIATION-CREDIT-SERVICES-NACS-rip-off-deceptive-company-Tamp-Bay-Florida-44133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CREDIT SERVICES (NACS)

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I worked for R S Financial in miami, a boiler room for NACS in Tampa

AUTHOR: Eddy - (U.S.A.)

I worked for an known scam company NACS direct affiliate R S Financial, a preffered merchant card company. I am ashamed knowing now that the above victims were scammed by us. The smart consumers were the ones that never gave us their checking acct numbers. I feel bad that at this point in the game I can't do anything to refund everyones money who were gullible and wrongfully scammed by us. With all I know, I will do my best to shut down all operations and place a class action suit with the help of my corporate lawyers. To all of my ex employees, the best advice is to get out, before it's to late. To all the victims out there listen to me, you cannot but credit, don't pay a dime with out seeing any type of paperwork, and always ask yourself "if it's too good to be true, it is." If your credit is really that bad and in need of a credit card, go to YOUR local bank and get a secured VISA/MASTERCARD Becareful in the new year. They will get you!!!