• Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:covina California
Award Confirmation Plaza Kansas City, Montana U.S.A.

NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION ripoff business fraud bad practice criminal Kansas City Montana

I received from NAtional award commission in kansas city MO for $1mm. and they said I had to pay $11.89 in order to be recipient. I did not notice at first so I thought the address adn the form looks fine. I wanted to call but they did not provide phone number on the form. I wrote them a check with memo asking why I had to pay this and if it's not real I will report to the police,etc. Besides I was not in best mood I did include the check with it and two days later the check was cashed. since then 2 months passed, I have not heard anything from them. Two weeks after , I received ANOTHER letter from different place which is very similar to NAIC asking for approx. the same amount then I knew it was fraud for sure. I still keep a copy of their letter to show to the authority fraud investigation later. Help me to catch these guys. They're out there committing crimes and not gotten caught. these people need to refund all our monies , stopped , paid fine or go to jail.

covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2006 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATIONAL-AWARDS-COMMISSION/Kansas-City-Montana-64171/NATIONAL-AWARDS-COMMISSION-ripoff-business-fraud-bad-practice-criminal-Kansas-City-Montana-184138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION