Complaint Review: NETFLIX INC.

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: JENNIFER — NORFOLK Virginia USA
NETFLIX INC.
100 WINCHESTER CIRCLE LOS GATOS, California United States of America

NETFLIX INC. charged my credit card a number of times, denied receiving a letter from me, refused to return my money. LOS GATOS, California

To whom it may concern,

Netflix began charging my credit card $9.99 a month in April 2009. I never joined their club i never ordered anything from them.

I sent a certified letter asking the company to stop as i had not authorized the use of my card for any reason. they would not stop.

Got a phone number and talked to someone in november Angelo said his company's fraud unit would call me in 2-3 days. they never did, but they stopped taking my money.

I filed a complaint with the BBB California. Elena Mukhin claimed they never got my letter even though i have concrete proof that they did.

The amount they took from me is about 50.00. not alot but i'm a handicapped person on a fixed income, and this is alot of money to me. i don't know how they got my credit card number but i did not authorized them to use it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETFLIX-INC/LOS-GATOS-California-95032/NETFLIX-INC-charged-my-credit-card-a-number-of-times-denied-receiving-a-letter-from-me-580376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETFLIX INC.