Complaint Review: NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT
Internet U.S.A.

NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT NETWORKAGENDA Took an onautherized $9.95 from my debit card and I do not know how they got the account number Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Today is Feb 16, 2008 and I found a $9.95 charge to my checking account, on my debit card, that I did not authorize. I do not understand how they got my card number as I have been very careful. The payment went to NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT.

Bill
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETWORKAGENDACOM-800-418-9320-UT/internet/NETWORKAGENDACOM-800-418-9320-UT-NETWORKAGENDA-Took-an-onautherized-995-from-my-debit-c-309411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

Bill, the phone number for Network Agenda's customer service department is 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.