Complaint Review: NHCD

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
NHCD
Nationwide U.S.A.

NHCD also known as National Healthcare Discount, Scam Overland Park Kansas

I started with the company with normal expectations. It seemed as if it were on the up and up. They were taking out money out of my account each month due to the phone usage but I figured as long as I was making money with the company, what's a measely $18.95 a month.

Time passed and still no paycheck was received. I did have money coming to me so I called my manager (my only contact in the company) and she said that she will check on it. Yeah, finally a paycheck!!!! Wrong amount, but at least they mailed me something. Wouldn't ya know it! The check bounced! They wrote the check on a closed account.

I have been in contact with my manager about this now for weeks upon weeks. The company won't make good on it. They haven't returned my "refundable deposit". What can I do?

I am a stay at home mom, and NHCD has stollen from me and my children! Can anyone help me? Writing a bad check is against the law, can anyone help me on this?

My ex-manager from the company is sick of hearing from me,no one else contacts me about this, and I am distraught on what I can do. Beware all!

Ann
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD/nationwide/NHCD-also-known-as-National-Healthcare-Discount-Scam-Overland-Park-Kansas-213373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD