Complaint Review: NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Stay Away from NCU — United States of America
NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY
10000 E. University Drive, Prescott Valley, Arizona United States of America

NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY NCU IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF STAY AWAY FROM NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY PH.D PROGRAM Prescott Valley, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me...

If you like yourself stay away from Northcentral University (NCU). Arizona. I have invested over $30,000 in the ph.D program and was told that I have been dismissed from the University. Over 3 yrs of studies and time have wasted. There is absolutely no transparency at the University. They kept increasing the fees and recently discovered that there is a lot of bias in their student grading. Graduates of NCU search yourself,I do not think Northcentral University offers a degree that you can be proud off, the university is only interested in how much they can milk from you. Ask those that have grievances with the university and they will tell you how they have been treated.
I will not say too much but I believe that a little word is enough for the wise, stay away from NCU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTHCENTRAL-UNIVERSITY/Prescott-Valley-Arizona-86314/NORTHCENTRAL-UNIVERSITY-NCU-IF-YOU-LIKE-YOURSELF-STAY-AWAY-FROM-NORTHCENTRAL-UNIVERSITY-PH-852834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY

Please contact me...

AUTHOR: NCU_Respond - (United States of America)

My name is Kyle Ollom Tighe and I am the Director of Learner Services at Northcentral University.  I would like to offer my contact information, and invite you to contact me personally so that I can help to resolve any concerns.

My email address is kollomtighe@ncu.edu I will thoroughly research your concern, and do everything I can to find a resolution.  Also, feel free to give me a call at 888.327.2877.