- Report: #462937
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: NPILF, National Private Investor Lender Forum, Tom Miller
NPILF, National Private Investor Lender Forum, Tom Miller100 Tri-County Parkway, Suite 410, Nationwide U.S.A.
NPILF, National Private Investor Lender Forum, Tom Miller They tell you what you want to hear and then give you a standard 25% commitment Cincinnati Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I read the comments and thought, "oh well they like my business,I have real estate as collateral and 24 yrs experience in my industry. I'll pay the upfront fee." BIG MISTAKE
Just like everyone elses comments on the web. This guy Adam answers all your questions tells you what you want to hear and sets up an appointment to have a call with a board member. Tom Miller was the guy that takes your pitch. Again tells you it sounds terrific and he thinks its a good fit. They ask for more information and to wait for the commitee meeting.
A few days later you get a standard email:
We found your presentation (Business Opportunity and Funding Request) to be inspiring and a basis to further explore a potential funding relationship. As mentioned by our Senior Fund Manager's prior to each presentation, the NPILF Investment Committee decides on one of three options for determining their level of interest for financially participating in a funding request.
These 3 Investment Committee options include:
1. To Turn Down the Funding Request (Sorry! Does not meet our Investor's Expectations).
2. To Co-Invest, up to 25% of the Funding Request, in participation with another Co-Investor/Lender who would provide the other 75% portion.
3. To Fund 100% of the Funding Request.
Congratulations! The NPILF Investment Committee has proposed Option #2. Co-Investing up to 25% of your funding request in participation with another Investor/Lender who is willing to provide the other 75% portion. (See attached Expression of Interest Letter).
Please "CLICK HERE" to view your Expression of Interest Video for additional information. If the above link does not work for you, copy the following url and paste it in your browser, ( http://www.npilf.com/exp_letter.html ). Then please continue to read all the way through this email for more information on what to do next.
The NPILF Investment Committee generally proposes a Co-Investing Funding Option when it has determined that a specific Business Opportunity has real potential for success, but is lacking enough validation, operational history, or adequate collateral to meet our fund covenant requirements for 100% funding.
There are a number of benefits with this Co-Investing Funding Option... Let's talk about 2 primary benefits for you and your business.
1. The Expression of Interest Letter demonstrates a "vote of confidence" by an investor organization that has expressed an interest in participating in your funding request. This may attract a larger audience of other investor/lender organizations and help influence them to participate in your funding request. Especially, those Investor/Lender organizations, whose covenants prefer Co-Investing, as a way to reduce risk.
2. The proposed funding offered by our Investment Committee can be used as a down payment with a financial institution to secure a SBA Loan or a similar funding arrangement. This allows you the opportunity to establish business credit, while combining private capital with institutional capital for the most favorable blended interest rate.
If you need further assistance in locating additional Co-Investors/Lenders, or assistance with a SBA Loan or a similar funding arrangement, then we recommend that you contact our participating Resource Providers listed on the prior page of this e-mail message to learn more about the services they provide.
Now Let's Discuss Next Steps and Provide Further Clarification.
Since the Co-Investor/Lender who provides the larger portion of the funding request is often in the Senior Position, it is necessary to understand their terms and conditions first.
Step #1. Present your Expression of Interest Letter to other potential Co-Investors/Lenders to influence them to participate in your funding request.
Step #2. Once you have received a Letter of Commitment from a Co-Investor/Lender, please forward it to the Investment Committee to be reviewed at: ICommittee@npilf.com
A Letter of Commitment means the Co-Investor/Lender has completed their due-diligence and is prepared to set a closing date to fund.
We do not advance due-diligence fees for other Co-Investor/Lender organizations.
Step #3. The NPILF Investment Committee will contact you upon review of the Letter of Commitment to discuss next steps regarding the up to 25% portion of your funding request. This may include scheduling a conference call between all parties to discuss the various funding arrangements.
If you have any additional questions e-mail ICommittee@Npilf.com
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPILF-National-Private-Investor-Lender-Forum-Tom-Miller/nationwide/NPILF-National-Private-Investor-Lender-Forum-Tom-Miller-They-tell-you-what-you-want-to-h-462937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)