Complaint Review: NPRCor National Prize Reporting Center

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2005

• Reported By:n/a Michigan
NPRCor National Prize Reporting Center
P.o Box 9002 Levittown, New York U.S.A.

NPRCor National Prize Reporting Center The NPRC is a scam. I have bad eyes and didnt see the back, got robbed 20 doallars Ripoff Levittown New York

My husband got a letter from the (NPRC) The National Prize Reporting center. We read it and it said we won 1million 900 thuosand and send the 20dallors right out. My husband and i didnt notice the back of the one paper. The back is wrote in very light ink so can not be sighted.

I read it and then realize i had been riped off. My husband has bad eyes and for him to see that what be impossible even with his contacts in.

This sad way to make money should not go unpunished. I personaly am having severe stress over the event. We lost 2 weeks sleep over this.

Midland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2005 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPRCor-National-Prize-Reporting-Center/Levittown-New-York/NPRCor-National-Prize-Reporting-Center-The-NPRC-is-a-scam-I-have-bad-eyes-and-didnt-see-t-146884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPRCor National Prize Reporting Center