Complaint Review: NUBODI Colon Cleanse

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2008

• Reported By:Kitty Hawk North Carolina
NUBODI Colon Cleanse
I Just Found Out That When You Receive The Small Package From Them (FULFILLMENT, PO Box 159 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

NUBODI Colon Cleanse Colon Cleanse will give you CRAMPS in the checkbook! PO Box 159, Sandy Utah

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not Here anymore

When a deal is too good to be true.... I ordered the sample product for 3.95 and a few days later saw a charge for 89.00 on my credit card. When I called to see if I could get a refund "Mike" with customer service just laughed.

He said nobody gets a refund from our company. Our managers are unavailable and our supervisors will not refund anyone's money. I had to ask if more charges would appear and he said that I had signed up for a monthly service. I didn't! I asked to cancel future mailings and he said that was pretty hard to do. I had to stop payment on their company for a year and get a new credit card. My bank told me that they will try to use the credit card info on a different business that they own once the credit card is blocked.

How do they get away with this?

Cindy
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI-Colon-Cleanse/Sandy-Utah-84091-159/NUBODI-Colon-Cleanse-Colon-Cleanse-will-give-you-CRAMPS-in-the-checkbook-PO-Box-159-Sand-324378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI Colon Cleanse

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not Here anymore

AUTHOR: Gatsu - (U.S.A.)

I'm so sorry to hear that this happened.

Please note that this company does not own this PO Box anymore. It is now owned by myself and before myself I believe it was owned by Maceys... I keep getting their mail.

If you have more information on the company name and their physical location of their offices or their website then please post that, because this PO Box is now privately owned.

I wish you the best of luck