Complaint Review: Nadn/orayn - Mallforall

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2004

• Reported By:Cody Wyoming
Nadn/orayn - Mallforall
4340 S Valley View Blvd Suite 230 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nadn/oryan Management And Mall For All ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: NADN is filing chpt 11

More news about the mall for all and probably about the shop'n 2000. I was told today that if you click on the site and have more then $599.00 per year that they will put it as income on a 1099. If this is the case how are we supposed to pay these malls off. I was never told about this and I just looked at my contracts again and it does not have anything about that. I was hoping that we could all get together and help each other pay these sites off by clicking on them as was suggested by another person on this web site.

Another thing you have to consider is that is your internet provider or your computer has a cache then when you try to click on the showcase it may not really been sending the click to oryan. You will need to talk to oryans tech support to get more information, since I am not sure I really understand what they are talking about. I am going to put my email address in this box and if you would like help to pay off your mall for all Send me your zip code.

I will reply to your email with my zip code and I hope you will do the samd for me. Just remember if you make more then $599.00 a year you will need to pay taxes as if you are generating income. I also suggest that along with the ideas of contacting the IRS and the Attorney Generals Office as suggested by Dorothy and Tom from Florida. I think you should also try to get 60 minutes or 20/20 to put this scam on the air waves to make sure other people know what is what. I have tried but I think with just me writing to them they don't think there is a problem.

If we need to work together to get a lawyer, Rip-off Report will make arrangements with them to bring us all together so we may all get justice.

Dianna
Cody, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nadnorayn-Mallforall/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Nadnoryan-Management-And-Mall-For-All-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-85130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nadn/orayn - Mallforall

NADN is filing chpt 11

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

I have submitted a report to CNBC.com about Oryan Mgt and NADN. Isn't it coincidental that Oryan has redone the mallforall sites and removed any links to NADN considering they have filed Chpt. 11 bankruptcy again in Nevada.

I am also trying to contact my local TV consumer advocate to see if I can generate some media attention that way.

Lets everyone start bombarding CNBC or 20/20 or even your local news with this to see if we can get some national attention.

Plus, please send out the complaints to the FBI internet fraud, the consumer protection of your state in which you live, the bankruptcy court of Nevada where NADN is filing chpt 11, check the ripoffreports from the last month to see addresses and phone numbers.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC