Complaint Review: Natchez Solution

• Reported By: Dena — Amherst Virginia United States of America
Natchez Solution
301 Dunleigh Ct. Madison, Mississippi United States of America

Natchez Solution Great Product, Poor Business Practices Madison, Mississippi

I ordered 6 bottles of Natchez Solution on the recommendation of a friend who had sold it in her gift shop when she owned it. I loved the product so when I ran out, I reordered a gallon. That was March 28, 2012. We left for vacation and I expected it to arrive while we were away. No product. I emailed the company a week or so after we returned and got no response. I called the telephone number several times. Finally, Bruce answered and explained that the steam jacketed kettle had blown and they were either waiting for a new one or parts for this one. He assured me he would send the product. On June 22 I sent an email saying that  as I had paid $88 for the gallon of polish through PayPal and after 45 days they will not reimburse the buyer  I had no recourse but to file a complaint. Bruce assured me the product would go out that weekend. A week later my area was hit with a Derecho which caused us to lose power for 11 days and delayed my contacting the company. It is now July 19th and I still have not received my product. Dena in Amherst, VA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natchez-Solution/Madison-Mississippi-39110/Natchez-Solution-Great-Product-Poor-Business-Practices-Madison-Mississippi-914282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natchez Solution