Complaint Review: National Auto Sales

National Auto Sales
Cobb Parkway Marietta, Georgia United States of America

National Auto Sales Security of Interest? Marietta, Georgia

*General Comment: This company is a joke

This company is sick in the membranes. I don't understand how the state is allowing them to continue to operate, and do the things that they are doing. In 2010, I got a 2006 malibu througjh National Auto Sales,located on Cobb Parkway, in Marietta, GA. In 2011, my car got totaled, and my insurance negotiated with a man named IRA in the accounts dept. The car was paid off.

About a month ago, I begin to receive notices from a variety of attorneys telling me their practices for representing me in court and that National Sales Auto was bringing a judgement against me. I contacted the company to verify the learned information. They told me that even though my car had been totaled, I steal owe them almost $4000.00 dollars for the interest. I told tnem, that they will be able to get it from there mammies before they get a penny from me. On today I received their court papers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Sales/Marietta-Georgia-/National-Auto-Sales-Security-of-Interest-Marietta-Georgia-1042882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Sales

#1 General Comment

This company is a joke

AUTHOR: Tiny - ()

IRA is a liar! He told me to let him deal with the insurance company when my car got totaled and I did. It's been two years now he is trying to sue for the interest of the car. Lol!. I should be upset, but I'm not because they don't know no better.