Complaint Review: National Collector's Mint

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:Ste Catherine de la Jacques Cartier Quebec
National Collector's Mint
8 Slater Street Port Chester, New York U.S.A.

National Collector's Mint I answered their add on TV, made an order by phone,they wrote the wrong address and order, I cancelled it. Port Chester, New York 10573 Port Chester New York

I answered their add on TV, made an order by phone, and they did not send me the bill, they said they could not find it? I asked them to send me their bill. I received it few days after, they wrote the wrong address and wrong order, I cancelled it. They said they could not cancel it as it had been already posted, I do not believe it.

I was charged on my Cr. Card, I did not receive my order yet. On the 26th the company refers me to the processing Center at 101 Canartic Dr, Toronto, M3J 3N1?
I asked National Collector's Mint to send me a refund. I was told that they would. I wonder if National Collector's mint and their processing Center will honor their promess.

They sent me 2 bills:
Registered but not accepted on my Visa -
Date OF transaction Description Amount($)
17 DC 2008 NATL COLLECTORS MINT 800-452-438NYUS $422,02 Ca

Another one charged on dc., 24 2008 was billed on the same Visa
24 DC 2008 NATL COLLECTORS MINT 800-452-4381 NY $342,83 US $425,12 Ca
After I read reports about them on two differnet sites, I worry,what should I expect, what should I do?

Ste Catherine de la Jacques Cartier, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-Mint/Port-Chester-New-York-10573/National-Collectors-Mint-I-answered-their-add-on-TV-made-an-order-by-phonethey-wrote-th-405453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collector's Mint