Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing-American Historic Society

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Ottumwa Iowa
National Consumer Marketing-American Historic Society
470 Park Ave S Fl 8s New York, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing-American Historic Society Bought the bag of Wheat Pennies and got taken to the cleaners. They are filing bankruptcy look for NCM paper in mail. New York New York

I ordered the bag of wheat for $4.95 shipping and handling. They did talk me into previewing the Morgan Dollar. What they did not tell me was that the money was coming out of my account immediately. $57.90 was taken out of my already small account balance.

I returned the coin and was never credited the amount of the coin. The number is disconnected. I did receive a letter saying that a company called NCM, LLC was filing bankruptcy and wanted me to send in my claim.

I did not know it was the same company because the paper I ordered the pennies from they called themselves The American Historic Society. You have until 12-14-07 to get your claim in. In case you threw it out by mistake here is the address and phone number for the lawyers they are using.

Douglas J. Pick (DP-5935)
Eric C. Zabicki (EZ-0763)
Counsel to the Debtor
369 Lexington Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, New York 10017
(212) 695-6000

Good Luck!!!

Ottumwa, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing-American-Historic-Society/New-York-New-York-10016/National-Consumer-Marketing-American-Historic-Society-Bought-the-bag-of-Wheat-Pennies-and-288083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing-American Historic Society