Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Cole Camp Missouri
National Consumer Marketing
889 Waverly Avenue Holtsville, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing, American Historic Society Shipped me items I DID NOT ORDER, billed my credit card and will not credit my credit card after telling me that htey have recieved the items that I returned. Holtsville New York

The company asks if you want to enroll in any subsubscription plans any time I nave ever ordered anything. I have always told them no. They sent me 2 items as part of a subscription plan anyway and billed my credit card a total of $54.90, and at this time owe me $49.95. They have refused to issue a refund even though they got their items back.

The last supervisor I talked to said they were waiting for instructions from "corporate". They told me they recieved the items I returned on may 11th, 2007. It is now september 6 and they still have not applied a credit to my credit card. I guess they just attend to keep the money just because they can. The credit card company says they can do nothing about it.

William
Cole Camp, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Holtsville-New-York-11742/National-Consumer-Marketing-American-Historic-Society-Shipped-me-items-I-DID-NOT-ORDER-b-272785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing