Complaint Review: National Express

National Express
4186 NORTH SHALLOWFORD RD, CHAMBLEE, GA 30341 Norcross, Georgia USA

National Express Relocation DO NOT USE!!!! Norcross Georgia

*Author of original report: Spoke too Soon

Whatever you do, do not use this company. I wa ssupposed to be packed and loaded on 6/14/2013. I called a week ahead to confirm this with Gina and was told I was set to go. On 6/14/13 I called around noon when the movers still had not shown up and was told that they were coming on Saturday 6/15 instead because they were stuck in another state. No phone call from them letting me know I had to call them. They came and loaded on Satyurday 6/15 and were supposed to deliver on 6/16/13. The morning of 6/16/13 I called around 10:30am and was told they were rerouted to Atlanta because the driver's wife had an emergency. On 6/17/13 when they showed up I asked how his wife was and he told me they brought him to Atlanta to load another house and there was never a problem with his wife.

This company lacks all forms of customer service and communication. [continued below]....

..... They never once called to let me know there was an issue. I had to be the one to contact them. The only reason I was able to get someone on the weekend was because Albert, who I believe is a dispatcher, called from his cell phone to let me know they wouldn't be showing up.

On top of everything else, they lost items, damaged my washer and dryer, stripped the screws that hold our beds together, dented our toasted and broke our Kuerig machine. All around this was a terrible experience. I have moved several times and can assure you that I will never use this company nor recommend them to anyone. It was such a pain and when asked who was going to be paying for the hotel rooms we had to stay in because they were not there when they were supposed to be I was told it was my problem.

If there is a rebuttal to this post from them stating that I never used them, which is what I have seen many times from this company, I will be more than glad to share my contract with anyone who cares to see it. Just shoot me a message and I will send it your way. Do yourself a favor and go with a national company as this company is a joke.

To top it off completely, they do not exactly employee "legal" citizens. Both movers told me that they were here without "papers" otherwise they would work for a different company. One that actually checks out their employees before they let them into anyones home.

The company was National Express. Based in Atlanta GA. Their DOT # 1911152 and MC# 715946. Their phone number is 877-329-4471 and fax line is 770-446-7496.

For your own sake and sanity choose a different company. They may cost a little more but it is worth it not to have to deal with all the hassle this company puts you through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Express/Norcross-Georgia/National-Express-Relocation-DO-NOT-USE-Norcross-Georgia-1061573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Express

Spoke too Soon

AUTHOR: Stephen - ()

The company has made good on the few items we had an issue with. They have been easy to deal with and I may have jumped to writing a bad review about them too quickly. I am working with Ripoff Report to remove this claim.