Complaint Review: National Moving Network, Patriot Moving

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:Grand Junction Colorado
National Moving Network, Patriot Moving
1660 NE Miami Gardens Dr. #8 North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

National Moving Network, Patriot Moving Lied and deceived me just wanted my money and doesn't give service after he got me hooked moving company ripoff North Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: AY/ NM RAIDED BY Multiple Federal Agencies

As of this writing, I have been waiting 60 days for my belongings. Patriot Moving had my things picked up December 1st and I was supposed to receive them in 7 to 10 days.

The moving company they hired on my behalf is called Modern Moving. I was told December 22nd, December 29th, January 19th, January 26, and now February 2nd my things would be delivered. As stated previously the contract said 7 to 10 days was the ESTIMATED time of delivery.

Patriot moving has an online tracking system where you e-mail them and they will call or e-mail you back in a couple of hours. What a joke that system is. You e-mail them and wait days
without hearing back if at all.

My consultant would not answer his phone and if I was lucky he might e-mail me back with more vague information. I went over a week after the move before he even bothered to answer my first e-mail. So all this time you don't have a clue as to where everything is or when it is coming.

They don't care when you get your things because they have their money back in November. If they help you it doesn't put anything extra in their pocket.

Any time you talk about the length of time they are taking it is always bad weather. From Detroit to Colorado has been nice most of the winter and especially when they were supposed to have delivered the load.

I don't know whether I will take civil action or not, I have talked to an attorney. But this business doesn't have any right to screw up peoples lives and basicially hold you hostage to their inept business practicees.

Grand Junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Moving-Network-Patriot-Moving/North-Miami-Florida-33179/National-Moving-Network-Patriot-Moving-Lied-and-deceived-me-just-wanted-my-money-and-does-129459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Moving Network, Patriot Moving

AY/ NM RAIDED BY Multiple Federal Agencies

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

The FBI, DOT, IRS, and US Treasury conducted a raid the San Jose offices of AY Transport (aka:Progressive Van Lines/Midwest Relocation/Premier Moving)and Miami's based National Moving Network (aka Patriot). The DOT has set up a website for all victims of these companies to register their complaint.

Please go to their web site and log in your specific information: www.oig.dot.gov/ayvictims