• Report: #207338

• Submitted: Tue, August 22, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 22, 2006

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
National Small Business Alliance
natlsba.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance ripoff - failure to refund - overcharge membership - charges fees 2 months early San Diego California

I purchased a one year account on Aug. 24, 2005, on June 24, 2006, they charged my cank card for another full year ($356.00).

When I called and told them I would not be renewing my account, they told me it would take 30 Business days to get my refund.

I am writing this on Aug. 22, 2006 and still have NOT recieved my refund. When I asked for the phone number for accoutning, they told me they did not have that number, I asked for the supervisor's number and recieved a full voicemail recording.

I have repeatedly called and requested a status report on my refund and last call was told it was sent to accounting on July 25, 2006.

When I let them know I would not be renewing my account, I was immediately locked out of my website access, even though I still had two months of access that had been paid for.

Mark
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/San-Diego-California-92101/National-Small-Business-Alliance-ripoff-failure-to-refund-overcharge-membership-char-207338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance