Complaint Review: National Website Strategies And Freedom Advertising

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Vero Beach Florida
National Website Strategies And Freedom Advertising
3220 S Fairlane Suite 21 S Tempe, AZ 85282 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

National Website Strategies And Freedom Advertising BEWARE HUGE SCAM for Online Pharmacy Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: I may be of assistance

In March 2008 I was contacted by phone by a company called National Website Strategies. I first spoke to Katrina and then Dalton. I was sold an Online Pharmacy Mall . It included a custom website, Premium domain, hosting and site maintenance for 1 year. I was informed that I would be contacted by an advertising company to help me get ideas to promote my business. He told me that it was originally $495 but, for today only it was $195. I paid by credit card and faxed back a contract.

Later that day I received a phone call from Dave Johnson from Freedom Advertising. He proceeded to tell me that for $10,000 I could get the top package advertising program. After being blown away by the fee I told him that I did not have that kind of money, he asked how much I had. I am a single mother and did not have any extra money. He then asked how much limit I had on my credit card and gauranteed that I would pay it off easily in no time with the profits from the website
After being on the phone for an hour and hearing his personal story of how this was the best thing he and his wife ever did and how it can generate $40,000 per year.
I was very skeptical and nervous but I believed he was being honest and sincere. So maxed out my credit card for the next level of advertising, which was $5,880.00

It is now 7 months later and I have not received a dime from the website. My customer support person at Freedom was Jennifer, and as of late she will not return my phone calls nor emails. So I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. The BBB contacted me and said that they have made several attempts to get in touch with Freedom Adv. but they will not respond back.
I encourage anyone who has dealt with this deceitful company to contact the BBB as well.

Tara
Vero Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Website-Strategies-And-Freedom-Advertising/Tempe-Arizona-85282/National-Website-Strategies-And-Freedom-Advertising-BEWARE-HUGE-SCAM-for-Online-Pharmacy-T-370669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Website Strategies And Freedom Advertising

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I may be of assistance

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

To all those who may have been scammed by the named company. From what I know Joe Kenyon was part of the scheme. As of 07/28/2009, I know where he has relocated and setup his new shop. I can be contacted and I can put you in his reach.
Hope I can help and spread this information.
TY!