Complaint Review: NationalGift.com

NationalGift.com
nationalgift.com Internet U.S.A.

NationalGift.com ripoff membership Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Request To

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: stay away from Allmart Corp.; Ivory White; National Gift.com; Bella Clear

*Consumer Comment: Hope you're able to cancel

*Author of original report: NationalGift.com Response

When I joined NationalGift.com, it was clear that there were no membership fees and monthly fees to go through their dropship program. I joined their drop ship program 3 months ago. I finally checked my banking statement and found that I was being charged $49.99 a month (for the last 3 months). I immediately canceled my service. Since I have just sent them my e-mail, I'm not expecting a response for the next day or so.

Ty
Aberdeen, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NationalGiftcom/internet/NationalGiftcom-ripoff-membership-Internet-186522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NationalGift.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Request To

AUTHOR: Nationalgift Management - (U.S.A.)

NationalGift.com has been under new ownership since August 2008. I do not know what was involved with your departure. However, as the new owner of NationalGift.com, it is my aim to be sure that I am running a clean business.

Please take into consideration the impacts of the statements you make about the company, as the new management has done nothing to affect you. In addition, it would help if you did not flag any job postings we list for employment.

We would really appreciate your assistance, and hope things do work out for you.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

stay away from Allmart Corp.; Ivory White; National Gift.com; Bella Clear

AUTHOR: Truthteller - (U.S.A.)

THese people are scam artists!!!! I was hired to do photography for them for their websites. After hearing about all the scams they do and having the colorado sheriffs office show up asking me if i was the owner, i started second guessing my choice of employer. Apparently they over heard my dislike of stealing money from inocent people, they fired me in like 2 seconds. They make money by the whole bait and switch. Constant phonecalls from the ripped off, and stacks of letters of pissed of people. All they cared about was their giant custom home in colorado.
Owners are Brent Tuttle and his wife. SCAMMERS. They go to church to lol.

Hope you're able to cancel

AUTHOR: Pete - (U.S.A.)

However, are you going to tell us you didn't check your bank statement(s) for THREE months?

NationalGift.com Response

AUTHOR: Ty - (U.S.A.)

"It also states clearly in the retailer agreement that we have a monthly minimum purchase requirement. We did recently move it further up in the Agreement to make it more visible. That is hy you will see that is was updated on Feb 15th 2006. If you wish to see a copy of the exact agreement we had up when you signed up, please let me know and I'll be happy to fax it to you."

I signed up in the beginning of December and I never got a notice of the retailer agreement change. I checked all of my e-mails that I saved from them (I save every e-mail I receive). To cancel my membership, I have to go through a bunch of hoops and hurdles as well. I'm in faxing hell!