- Report: #1040806
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage
Nationstar Mortgage3570 Highland Drive lewisville, Texas United States of America
Nationstar Mortgage They are the worst company! Not willing to help you keep your home. They will attach thousands of dollars of attorney fees that prevents you from keeping your home.Terrible customer service lewisville, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am self-employed and since 2008 have suffered economic devastation. I have attempted to keep my house, which is underwater by $58,000.00. In 2012 I was able to catch up my payments. In 12/2012 I sent 2 payments that were returned to my bank because of a glitch in your computer system. It said I owed more than I sent therefore returned the payment. Finally
a person called Nellie was able to correct the mistake. On February 27, 2013 I spoke to Donald Wright and he told me to send in 3 payments. I asked my mother to go to the bank for cashier check in the amount that I was told by Donald Wright. Prior to purchasing the cashier check she called the bank and was told different amount. Because of the problem in November 2012 and statement made by your custom service reps that only correct amount would be accepted anything else would be returned. My son and I called everyday to try and get the correct amount. On March 7 you place it in foreclosure. Now you
want almost 2400.00 in attorney fees and service charges and late fees.
1. I have called everyday since March 1, 2013 even though your records do not reflect that I have called. I have spoke to representatives that have laughed and hung up the phone.
2. I have spoken to representatives that have given me absorbed amounts to be paid some that say it is this amount plus attorney fees but they dont know the amount of the attorney fees. Then I spoke to Matt on 3/29 that said he was going to order the attorney fees and call me back in 2 hours. No return call.
3. On 3/29 I called approximately 20 times from 0900 to 2000. I finally spoke to Donald Wright by accident not because he answered he phone or because he returned any of my calls. He told me that when he talked to the owner of the house on 2/27 the amount was not the amount that the customer service reps would give and why did I call and not send the amount he told my son. I explained what happened in November. It did not seems to matter to him, if he had answered his phone or returned our calls prior to March 7 he could have explained the situation so that we could have understood but he chose not to answer his phone or return our calls.
I also called Nellie who handled this loan in 2012, I left many messages for her and she would not return any calls. On 3/28 Donald Wright told me that he would have his supervisor call me in 30 minutes. No phone call. I called at 10 PM and spoke to Dwayne Fenton who promised me when he came in the next morning at 11 AM he would investigate the loan and call me. On 3/29 I received no phone call. I called and got the same rep Matt and he told me that he had the amount owed with attorney fees. He gave me the amount. Two hours later I called and a representative gave that amount but said it did not include attorney fees.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-They-are-the-worst-company-Not-willing-to-help-you-keep-your-home-1040806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.