Complaint Review: Nationwide Cybersystems

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2004

• Reported By:Helenville Wisconsin
Nationwide Cybersystems
6030 Hollywood Blvd St 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-736-7511
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff dishonest thieves do not live up to promises Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: As you know Nationwide is comprised of con-artists and liars and they will do or say anything to avoid having to give you your money back.

I purchased one of their internet access machines 7/12/03 that they promised would be located and turn a profit within the 45 days they would ship the machine so I would not have to worry about anything.

No one knows where my machine is although they said it was shipped within 45 days per contract. I sent them lists of locations to place this machine - had one appointment. When I would call the location department they were rude because I was pressuring them to find a location for the machine. They were condescending to me and then I was put on total ignore.

I have called them repeatedly - they do not return calls. I asked for a refund since I have never received the machine and no one knows where it is - they got angry and refused bouncing me from one person to the next in their business stating they honored their contract. But no one knows where this internet access machine is - is it a secret? Meanwhile I am out this money with nothing to show for it.

Is there anyone else out there that is going to file a suit against this ripoff company? Please contact me and maybe joint forces will help us.

Ellen
Helenville, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2004 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cybersystems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-ripoff-dishonest-thieves-do-not-live-up-to-promises-Hollywood-Flo-76729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cybersystems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

Ellen, get a copy of your invoice to verify.

Call Associated Global at 1-800-645-8300 and explain that there was a mixup with a shipment, give them your name and address. They will give you a tracking number. Take this number and go to their website at http://www.agsystems.com and print out your invoice for your own legal records.

Associated Global is a legitimate, reputable delivery company whom is, unfortunately for them, contracted with Nationwide Cyber Systems. The people there will treat you like a real customer and actually be helpful and courteous.

And please report Nationwide to the BBB, Attorney General, FTC and fraud.org.

Do not give up fighting!! They have a LOT OF OUR MONEY our there, I'm sure you're out at least $12,000-$15,000 and that's not small change. Just thank whomoever you believe in that you only bought 1 and not 3 like I did.