Mayor

• Submitted: Wed, November 08, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:costa mesa California
Nationwide Leads Robby Goldstein
nationwideannuityleads.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Nationwide Insurance, Annuity, LTC Leads Robby Goldstein Robbie robbie Goldstein Con Artist, Snow Job operation Stole $1400 hard earned dollars from me Los Angeles, Long Beach California

*Consumer Comment: I GOT BURNED TOO

Insurance agents and brokers beware of Robbie Goldstein Nationwide insurance leads.

This guy is a complete sham.
He's going around the country ripping off agents and brokers promising telemarketing services 40 appointment /$1400 or 80 appoints for $2000. I asked him for 3 referrals from brokers he worked for that were happy of the services he provides and he could barely muster up one guy in Florida probably a relative or friend of his. I even elected to have lunch with this character @ the rockbottom Cafe in Long Beach and let him tell me his snow job in person.What a waste of time! He paid for my $12 lunch and he ripped me off for $1400.

I wrote him a check for $1400 in early August and Robbie Goldstein promised a lead a day, allowing a two week period to get a list and make calls. So far he has provided one dead lead in Aug and nothing in Sept, Oct, or November.

I hope the authorities lock this shyster up!

Randy
costa mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2006 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Leads-Robby-Goldstein/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Nationwide-Insurance-Annuity-LTC-Leads-Robby-Goldstein-Robbie-robbie-Goldstein-Con-Artis-219615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Leads Robby Goldstein

I GOT BURNED TOO

AUTHOR: Marilyn - (U.S.A.)

Well, I wish I had read your entry prior to going with LTC Leads. This is my story. $500.00 for 15 "appointments". These were to be pre-qualified, so we were not to call to confirm the appointment, since it was only set one day in advance. All 6 "appointments" the person either never got called OR they were bullied into the appointment (what a way to start a client/agent relationship). The person that sold me on this service was Jack Ryan 866-975-5566.

After signing up he became very cold and would not help me further, Shannon Davis was my contact to talk with and after being yelled at for asking for my money back and hung-up on, I was able to contact a Mark who claimed was the general manager, no help either, only B.S. The web-site they have is www.ltcleeds.com. I even ran into another agent in Florida who also got ripped off from these people. I only hope we have helped some poor unsuspecting agent, prior to spending he or her hard earned money.