Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging - EZ-Greets

• Reported By:Alameda California
Nationwide Voice Messaging - EZ-Greets
Internet U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging - EZ-Greets ripoff, trickery, fraud Internet

I simply wanted to send a free online birthday card and was registering for EZ-Greets. This kicked me to a new webpage where, when I realized what was happening, I attempted to exit. It would not let me out of the loop so I finally clicked on the Internet exit tab.

Almost immediately I received an email from Nationwide Voice Messaging thanking me for opting to order their services when I registered on EZ-Greets.com website. I tried to respond directly to the email since no telephone number, mailing address or email address was provided. My email to the Activations Department, Nationwide Voice Messaging bounced back to me.

Needless-to-say, I will not be accepting, using or paying for their service. I hope something can be done to stop this company and others who are using similar deceptive Internet practices will be stopped perhaps by a class action lawsuit. This should definitely be an illegal practice.

Miriam
Alameda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2005 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-EZ-Greets/internet/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-EZ-Greets-ripoff-trickery-fraud-Internet-149468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging - EZ-Greets