Complaint Review: Nature Cleanse

• Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Nature Cleanse
naturecleanse.org Nationwide U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients, Nature Cleanse, Nature Cleanse Credit Card Number Fraud Florida Nationwide

I started to fill out the information (name, address, phone number) I then read the "terms and conditions" and decided they were not acceptable to me so I "X" out the add then 2 other boxes popped up offering the reduced shipping I still X out. Then two days later I received a call from "Nature Cleanse" offering a reduced rate on the shipping and 60% off the cost of the product and that they would send me 2 months supply to try for 14 days and if I did not like it I could cancel and keep the 2 months supply. Dummy me I gave then my card number then today I received a call from the fraud department of my card company seems I was scammed someone has been using my card in Florida.
DO NOT EVEN FILL OUT TO INFOMATION FOR THIS ADDi.

Lori
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Cleanse/nationwide/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse-Nature-Cleanse-Credit-Card-Number-Fraud-Florida-Nationwide-463812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Cleanse