• Report: #492075

• Submitted: Wed, September 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Sue Klosinski — Bradford Other United Kingdom
www.acaiberryexclusive.com Internet United States of America

Natureberry - acaiberryexclusive.com - effectivecleanse.com Free trial offer and then charge a fortune Internet

I applied online for a free trial of Acai Berry Exclusive and only had to pay 3.95 postage and packing. I then ordered the Life Cleanse tablets and again paid 3.95 postage and packing. I received the Acai Berries and then a couple of weeks later the Life Cleanse tablets (I ordered them seperately), and thought no more about it.

I was absolutely shocked on opening my Credit Card Statement (dated 1st September) to find I had been charged 3.63 ($5.93) on 1st August (I guess for the p&p) and then 74.17 ($118.63) on 18th August, both from Naturebrry.

I immediately phoned the Credit Caard company and placed the 74.17 on dispute, and cancelled my Credit Card. I then found a complete complaints website for Natureberry and somebody had left a phone number. I rang this and was told that the 15 days had passed and they were well within their rights to charge me! I cancelled both 'subscriptions' as according to the complaints website this was going to be a monthly charge!

Upon checking UK companies selling Acai berries they charge between 20 and 40 for 120 tablets, so why would I agree to pay over 74 for 60?

There was no mention in the website where I ordered the tablets of the price. I am absolutely disgusted that this scam can fleece people out of their hard earned cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natureberry/internet/Natureberry-acaiberryexclusivecom-effectivecleansecom-Free-trial-offer-and-then-char-492075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natureberry