Complaint Review: Neonbrite

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Emily — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Neonbrite
4040 Avondale Avenue, Internet United States of America

Neonbrite, retainers, direct dental lab, dental, aligners, robert owen, online dental labs, invisiign, dentures, sports mouthpiece, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfortunate, this is...

This company is a terrible company. Don't not ever put your hard earn money towards any of his supplies. Robert Owen is rude and lacks business ethics. He has no customer service skills; he refuses to answer any calls or reply to any emails after receiving your money. And when he does he is very rude and is reluctant to answer any of your questions or concerns. I ordered retainers from him and I still haven't received them and it's been a month.

Robert told me it should take 2weeks. I called him for a week straight with no response. When he finally answered he said stop blowing up my phone your stuff isn't ready yet that's why I didn't answer, then he hung up on me. I have the right to be concern about my order if it's two weeks late and your not answering my phone cals when I do call. Neonbrite is horrible enough to be considered a scam! Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neonbrite/internet/Neonbrite-retainers-direct-dental-lab-dental-aligners-robert-owen-online-dental-labs-873605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neonbrite

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfortunate, this is...

AUTHOR: Rob - (United States of America)

...because Emily had difficulty providing a proper impression to us...it happens, from time to time.

Ultimately she received the product she purchased from us and sent me an e-mail telling me that she was pleased...but, evidently that was after this was posted.  This is unfortunate because we try to respond to all attempts to contact us in a timely manner.  I'll do my best to respond to yours.