Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Helen — Sacramento California United States of America
Net Detective
1642 N. Volusia Avenue, Suite 101 Orange City, Florida United States of America

Net Detective HD Publishing Group After my initial search when I signed up on 8/27/2012, I was not able to login again the next day. When I tried to call the phone listed, the number has been disconnected. No way to contact them Orange City, Florida

I purchased Net Detective standard service on August 27, 2012.   I was able to do one search with less results than what I had gathered on my own.  When I went to login the next day, I was unable to login and was given a message that I had entered the wrong information.  I requested my password again to be sent to my email address.  I have not received an email from the company.

On August 29, 2012, today, I attempted to contact the company.  First, I tried the customer service webpage.  I received a notice that the page I was looking for did not exist.  Second, I tried to call the number provided on the agreement for services.  The number was no longer in service with no other information.

I am well within my 90 refund period, but have no recourse to request my money back.  I did pay with my credit card and expect to dispute the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Orange-City-Florida-32763/Net-Detective-HD-Publishing-Group-After-my-initial-search-when-I-signed-up-on-8272012-I-934530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective