- Report: #751040
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Net10 Wireless
Net10 WirelessMiami, Florida United States of America
Net10 Wireless Net10 July 2011 How Can ANY Business Survive This Way? Miami, Florida
1. Initial call to Net10 on July 6, 2011 at 11:30 am, connected to Nisha. She took all my info, number of current mins, phone number SS of old phone, SS of new phone and transferred me to Dan. I inquired about saving the unlimited month card as the rules clearly explain that if you get the unlimited month, you LOSE all your saved mins and I wanted to use my saved mins first. Dan said, The unlimited card would not expire till used. So, I proceeded with my plan. Dan asked me ALL the same questions and thought the transfer was made until he investigated further. After some time, he said it would all be ready within the hour, Do not turn your phone off. After 1 hr, turn it off and back on. If it still does not work, call back. On the website it says it can take 4 hours so I waited till 4:38pm and call again.
2. At 4:38 pm, I was connected to George. I onceagain had to explain everything, enter codes, re-enter codes, be put on hold for 3 mins on and off for over 30 mins. Same old story, almost finished, please may I place you on hold? After 30 mins of this on and off again hold, George was going to transfer me to his supervisor and the phone disconnected! Argh
3. 5:02 pm, I recall, get Renee, I begin to retell my story and viola, disconnected again!
4. At 5:03 I call again, I go through all the options only to hear, there are too many call, try back again later! Click, disconnected again.
5. At 5:04 pm, I connect to Afhonah, tell her everything again and she transfers me to a supervisor, you guessed it, CLICK! Disconnected. Man, am I angry now!
6. 5:07 pm, I connect and immediately ask for a supervisor, I am disgusted and angry but try to keep my cool so things go my way on the phone. I get a supervisor named Crystaline or similar, I cannot understand her spelling and after 3 tries I give up on spelling her name. None of these customer service reps want to spell their names like I understand you? Anyway, she is GOING to take care of me, yahoo! I was on the phone with supervisor, Crystaline, until 5:55! Why? What the heck are they doing? Again, I give all the info, punch codes and more codes. She actually gets ALL 5323.50 rollover mins to my new LG900 yet there is no phone number? Im thankful.
I ask her, where is my phone number? She says, Because your phone was already activated, you cannot use your old number unless you wait until we mail you a new sim card. What? Why? I do not want a new number but yet I dont want to be diddling around with Net10 anymore so I say, OK, I will take a new number, lets just get this phone working! She tells me my new number will show up in 24 hrs or less, thats all she could do for me right now. I ask her, what can you give me for my time I have spent trying to activate my new phone? She hesitates and says, I can give you a ONE time customer courtesy of TEN extra minutes. Hum, my time is only worth 10 mins of their time? I unwillingly end the call with hopes magic will happen overnight.
7. I go into my online Net10 account and send my issue though email.
Service ? Custsrv@net10.com to me
show details Jul 7 (2 days ago)
THIS IS AN AUTO-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.
Thank you for contacting our Customer Care Department. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
Your email has been forwarded to our E-mail Response Team for resolution. We expect to resolve your inquiry within 24-48 hours, although response times may vary. Please do not reply to this message, as it has been sent from an unmonitored system. This is an auto-response generated by our system to let you know we have received your email.
To ensure that you are able to receive email messages from our Online Customer Service, please add the e-mail address "Custsrv@net10.com" to your address book.
Thank you for your patience, while we respond to your inquiry. < REALLY?
9. Surprise, surprise! July 8, 2011, the sun comes up, I roll out of bed and find my new phone is STILL not working. Am I shocked, heck no. I called 1-877-836-2368, press 1 for English, wait for option 5, etc at 11:53 am. You may wonder, how do you know all the times and names? Well, when it comes to phone carriers, you better take notes on EVERYTHING! I connect to Oscar and request immediately that I would need to speak to a supervisor. Oscar gathers ALL the info once again before he will transfer me. Im anxious as I wait thinking I will be disconnected again. Emery, the supervisor, gets on the line. He asks for everything again so he can connect to my account. I think I will be dreaming about this tonight.go to code entry mode, pres *#0 press enter, tell me the numbers under parameter. We do this over and over. At 12 pm, my 5335.50 mins are GONE! Great. Now I have 168 days of service till 12/23/2011, no mins and no phone number. This guy ONLY had to give me a phone number that is it and now I am nothing!
Emery keeps telling me, I am working on your case, may I put you on hold for 2-3 mins while I check with my supervisor? I tell him I only have 30 mins left, I actually do have a Dr appoint. He says, I am trying and will get this fixed before we hang up. Why am I getting Djvu? Emery gets me a new phone number which now shows in my shiny, new LG900 but there are NO mins. He tries and tries but keeps getting errors trying to put my 5353 mins back to my phone. I ask, can you at least put 30 mins on in case I have car trouble? Emery replies, I tried that already and all I get are errors. I know, the number is different now but hey, all I want is my phone! It is 110F outside and I am about to drive, what if I get a flat? Emery decides there is NOTHING he can do but make a case with a ticket number. Hum, this does not sound good at all! He asks me to write down ticket #xxx xxx xxx and the case would be fixed within or less than 24hrs. Really? I ask if he has a US corporate phone number, he does not but says Net10 is based out of Miami, FL. The call ended at 1:18pm. My packing slip is from 1251 South Perry Rd, Plainfield, IN 46168.
10. Today is July 9, 2011 at 11:42 am, still no phone, no mins., no reply other than the automated one to my online request for help. This phone + card cost me $95.93 plus the missing mins at 10 cents a minute and so far about 7-8 hours of my time. What can be done about this very poor customer service? A class action lawsuit by all the disgruntled buyers? A letter to my Attorney General? Contact the local news? If I get nowhere today, I am pursuing other outlets and I am telling them so.
11:51am, July 9, 2011 This call may be recorded for quality control. Anyone really listening out there? No! Savon answers and I request a supervisor, Please hold the line so I can transfer you to a supervisor, OK? Ok, I will go ahead and transfer you now. Here we go again, Tenessia, floor supervisor get on the line. I cannot understand her at first, I request a spelling of her name and after 2 tries I still dont get it. I ask again, she says, T as in Tom E as in Edward N as inat I she says,as in India. No kidding? Tenessia asks for the SS of old phone and how many mins are missing. I inform her I am supposed to have 5336 mins., including my onetime 10 min courtesy. Please go to code entry mode, press *#0, press enter, I see 11. Thank you, now press *#30, I see 1855804957. "Please allow me to put you on hold while I document your account, Ill just be a minute. I hear typing away as usual, what are they doing on the other end?
Im still working on your account; please just allow me a minute. What can I say, No? They have me by the balls and I dont have any! Tenessia, OK, I have already added mins. to your phone, you have to add mins before..? missed the date. Your phone will work in 15 mins. NO! Please do not tell me that! I apologize if I sound angry but I have gone through all of this and keep getting told to wait. I tell Tenessia that if you google Net10, you will find nothing but BAD reviews and stories. Well, guess what? Within a few mins, before I hung up, my phone not only had all my mins, a number but it works! This woman did in 20 minutes what others could not do in over 8 hrs, why? I make a call while I still have her on the line and the phone is working. She informs me I have to add mins, I respond, I have a monthly plan, do I need to renew that or does it go to my new phone? Tenessia checks and tells me the monthly plan is still activated to my new phone. I thanked her profusely for doing what nobody else could do in 8 hrs. Call ended at 12:09pm Success!
As I write this I am now thinking it is Net10 who should be thanking me profusely for being a customer!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net10-Wireless/Miami-Florida-/Net10-Wireless-Net10-July-2011-How-Can-ANY-Business-Survive-This-Way-Miami-Florida-751040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)