Complaint Review: NetZero

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon D — East Carondelet Illinois
NetZero
NetZero Legal Department 21301 Burbank Boulevard W Internet United States of America

NetZero i purchased netzero 4G stick i paid 99.00 for the service after seeing ad on TV. I set every thing up and logged on.. i used it 2 days when i was turned off till next billing cycle. Internet

I purchased netzero 4g external modem stick  after all the charges i forked out 100.00. After 2 days my service was shut down...when I called i was informed that I used up my allotted time and would not be reconnected until next billing cycle. I immediately told them to cancel my membership and paid what was due in full. Today gong over my finances with bank officer i learned that netzero is still withdrawing money from my account at a total of 72.00.

I called cancellation department and told them i wanted my money back for a service I canceled in November of 2012. they offered to refund only this month's bill. i ended up telling them my bank was filling fraud charges against them..they went up to returning 2 months payment.

Someone needs to stop this company for false advertisement A fraudulent practices. From what read and experienced personally these people need to be stopped before other's are ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero/internet/NetZero-i-purchased-netzero-4G-stick-i-paid-9900-for-the-service-after-seeing-ad-on-TV-1043419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero