Complaint Review: Netcom Wireless

• Reported By: Sashea` — Cleveland Ohio
Netcom Wireless
Internet USA

Netcom Wireless (fake company) Scam, fake, not real company Internet

I was recently on a search for a job since I just graduated highschool and will be starting school in January of 2014. I was on a well know website called SimplyHired.com. I was looking and Admistartive Assistant Work From Home! caught my eye.

I applyed and within the next day I got an online interview.

Dear Applicant,

The Human Resources Department of NETCOMM WIRELESS reviewed your resume and We believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. This is strictly a stay at home online job. This is an Accounting Manager, Accounting Payroll Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Book keeping,Clerical Admin, Credit Correspondent, Customer Service, Data Entry and Receptionist postion. [continued below]....
..... Working hours are from 8am-1pm and 2pm-7pm, M-F. This is a full time job.

Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, NetComm has offices in New Zealand, North America and the Middle East and currently working on setting up some international offices in MS , KS, TN, TX, AK, CA, IL, FL, NH, MI,NC, NY,PN, PA, GA. Following our newest online screening introduced by Better Business Bureau NETCOMM WIRELESS LIMITED has joined the league of first world companies conducting online interviews for the sake of comfort and convenience on both sides. I want you to set up a yahoo messenger account(if you do not have one yet) and if you got one already you can make use of it. Simply add me up on this ID(horantom336@yahoo.com) asap for the interview/briefing. This is the first step further. You are to be online for the interview/job briefing by 8 a.m tomorrow of October 2013.

Best Regards
David Foster
Human Resources Manager
NetComm Wireless

I decided to check it out and I could not find anything saying it was a scam. So I set up the interview and it went really good. They offer you $20 an hour for paid training and then $32.00 an hour there after. Work as much or as little hours as you want. I was interviewed by a David Foster for like an hour. He told me the company would supply me with everything I needed (desk, filing cabnites, laptop, software and a bunch of other stuff). Then at the end he told me I would have to purchase it myself and the would send me a check to do so. they also had an accredited vendor that I would have to buy from and to send my deposits slips and all the purchase reciepts.

He asked me my name, age, address, phone number, sex, and even my social. I slipped up and called him Tom because that was what his IM said. He went nuts and said do not call him that. Call him David. I said ok. The way he typed made it seem like he did not know english well.

I went on because is guess it was his auto correct. As the interview went on he told me to only respond with okay and ask no questions until the end of the interview.

I was asked how I wanted my pay checks deposited and if i wanted them weekly or bi-weekly, I told them send me weekly checks. The next thing I knew I was getting a check in the mail for $2,850. I was told I had to go straight to my bank and cash it and the funds will be avalible the next day.

I showed my father the check and he said I had better hold off on cashing it and let him check it out. I also talked to my boyfriend whom suggested that I look it up on the Better Business website. I did and nothing came up. I got a phone call today from I have know idea and the mad just kept asking when I was going to get the check deposited I could not get a word in edgewise so I just told okay I would do it today. I will not be depositing this check into my account at all. I;m only 18 and do not need this type of crap on my record.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netcom-Wireless-/internet/Netcom-Wireless-fake-company-Scam-fake-not-real-company-Internet-1106733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netcom Wireless