Complaint Review: Network Solutions

• Reported By: Petrie — FPO Other United States of America
Network Solutions

Network Solutions Avoid at all costs , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Network Solutions

Over a year ago, I ordered an SSL cert from Network Solutions.  Then the military transferred me to Japan, so the project I was using the SSL cert for became useless so I never intended to renew it.  Network Solutions told me they had disabled the Auto Renew for it, but they never did as over 2 weeks ago they renewed it on their own and stole $70 from my PayPal account.

I attempted to email them about it, but they opted instead to only respond once out of 7 different emails saying I needed to call them.  Problem is, I am in Japan.  Why on earth would I need to call an INTERNET BASED company to tell them to fix their problem, and then pay for it on top of paying for their mistake?!

AVOID NETWORK SOLUTIONS AT ALL COSTS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Solutions/internet/Network-Solutions-Avoid-at-all-costs-Internet-989145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Solutions

Response from Network Solutions

AUTHOR: Web.com Executive Response Team - (United States of America)

Dear Petrie:

At Network Solutions, we take the concerns that you have raised in your post very seriously. As such, we would like to follow up with you regarding the details of your recent experience with us. To accomplish that, we ask that you send your website domain name, your contact information, and the details of this post to our support team via the following link: https://www.networksolutions.com/contact/index.jsp.

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Executive Support Team